Environmental Disaster Attorneys in Oklahoma City
You Have Rights
The discharge of toxic chemicals, dangerous pesticides, and hazardous materials into the environment can have a devastating effect on the health, livelihood, and property values of those in the vicinity. Whether through a company’s failure to modernize or employ effective pollution controls, or through a catastrophic accident, large-scale environmental disasters can put you, your property, and the environment around you at serious risk. Harmful exposure can be from an isolated event or from low-level exposures that occur over many years. Fulmer Sill is deeply committed to protecting the environment, people, and property from corporate polluters and environmental disasters.
Through class actions, individual litigation, or regulatory enforcement actions, our firm can help you evaluate these types of events and provide you with relief from harmful exposure such as:
- Air pollution (carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, and chlorofluorocarbons)
- Water contamination (wastewater discharges, surface runoff, and liquid spills)
- Hazardous waste disposal (used oil, natural gas byproducts, and radioactive water from nuclear power plants)
- Environmental toxins (asbestos, lead paint, and toxic mold)
- Unsafe chemicals (industrial chemicals, pesticides, and herbicides)
Do You Have Questions About an Environmental Disaster?
If you believe you have been exposed to harmful pollutants or toxins as a result of a large-scale environmental disaster, Fulmer Sill can provide you with experienced counsel. With our extensive knowledge and expertise, you can rest assured that you will have legal representation you can trust. All initial consultations are free, and we don’t charge any up-front fees for representation. We handle all fees on a contingency basis, meaning that unless we’re successful, you don’t have to pay us.