Who is Fulmer Sill
Fulmer Sill believes everyone is equal under the law. We take pride in providing an unparalleled commitment to the attorneys we partner with and our shared clients, most of whom are individuals, families and small businesses who have been unfairly treated or tragically harmed by large corporations. Our commitment, effort, and skill allow us to successfully level the legal playing field, no matter the legal situation.
- Leverage a seasoned group of litigators.
- Free up time so you can work up other cases in your firm.
- Avoid the stress of needing to learn the ins and outs of complex litigation.
- Substantially reduce your personal risk.
- Develop and enhance your expertise in, and out, of the courtroom.
- Enjoy more free time to spend with your family.
- Achieve the best possible result for your client and your firm.
How can I team with Fulmer Sill?
We’re extremely proud of the work we do and the partnering lawyers that place their trust in us to achieve the best possible result for their clients. Here are the most common ways attorneys work with our firm:
- Refer complex catastrophic injury cases.
- Refer us a bad faith insurance case.
- Refer clients to join our mass tort lawsuits.
- Request our highly skilled attorneys to guest speak at a professional event.
Bad Faith Insurance Litigation
Insurance coverage is a technical and confusing area of the law, impacting almost every single person at some point in their life. Oklahoma law has placed additional obligations on insurance companies, essentially making it so insurance companies must adequately and timely investigate a claim and pay all benefits that are owed to an insured for a loss. In our years of representing individuals and businesses, we’ve seen firsthand how far insurance companies will go to avoid paying claims.
It is crucial to keep in mind that there are numerous deadlines that must be met in the insurance claims process and deadlines for suing an insurance company. Missing one of these deadlines can mean that an insurer can deny your client’s claim and that a court can dismiss the case without any recovery.
Class Action Litigation and Mass Tort
Our class action litigation and mass tort practice has been honed over the years so that our firm is able to provide some of the most aggressive mass litigation and mass tort legal services available in the nation. With more than 30 years of legal experience and a multitude of significant class action settlements, you are assured that Fulmer Sill is truly a firm of distinction- a firm with the type of relentless tenacity required when challenging the harmful practices of powerful corporations and huge institutions.
As a hyper-focused area of our legal practice, we industriously execute evolved class action litigation and mass tort strategy on behalf of our clients seeking reparations from a fiercely oppositional institutional bad actor.