Choosing a law firm to represent your personal injury case can be stressful. Our job to is help alleviate that stress so that you can focus on what’s most important –your health.
As experienced personal injury attorneys, we want to share our top tips for hiring a personal injury attorney in Oklahoma:
- Do Your Research– Before you even make a phone call or fill out a case evaluation, do your due diligence. Research different firms specializing in personal injury and your specific case topic in your local area. Check to make sure they are licensed and in good standing with the local bar association. Search for reviews and see what people are saying about them. The goal is to get a clear understanding of the firms you want to reach out to learn more about.
- Ask Questions– If you have questions, the time to ask them is before you sign any contracts. Ideas to ask:
- What is your fee?
- How long have you been practicing?
- What is your area of expertise?
- Who will be handling my case?
- Are you comfortable going to trial?
- Follow your Instinct– It is so important to feel comfortable with your legal team. Take the time to get to know them during your consultation. Ask the questions mentioned above to see if they are the right fit. You must always follow your gut and if it feels right, do it. If something isn’t sitting well, then maybe it’s best you ask more questions or look elsewhere.
At Fulmer Sill, we are proud to deliver high-quality assistance to all of our personal injury clients in Oklahoma. If you or a loved one are in need of legal representation, count on our team. All initial consultations are free. We handle all fees on a contingency basis, meaning that unless we’re successful, you don’t have to pay us. Please contact us at (405) 433-7414 to get started with a free case evaluation.