As experienced attorneys in dangerous drug cases, we’re here to help offer as much knowledge and assistance we can. Often times our clients come to us with questions so we hope this will help those who are beginning their Zantac injury cases.
Here are three of the most frequently asked questions about Zantac lawsuits:
1 – How Long Do I Have to Act?
This answer will different based on where you live. Here in Oklahoma, you have two years from when you knew or should have known that you had a potential claim against the manufacturer of Zantac. Zantac was initially pulled from shelves in the fall of 2019 so it is probable that here in Oklahoma you have until the fall of 2021, at the earliest, to make sure your lawsuit is filed.
2 – How Can I Prove My Case?
Our team is here to help you build your case. We will be able to guide you in collecting evidence that we can take to the courtroom. Here is a breakdown of what we’ll need to get started:
- First, proof of prescriptions or receipts for Zantac products.
- Second, you will need to provide medical records and diagnostic images to prove you were diagnosed with cancer.
- Third, proof of the connection that Zantac usage in fact caused your cancer.
3 – What Kind of Damages Can I Receive?
Our team can help you seek compensation for the following:
- Past and future medical bills
- Mental anguish and loss of enjoyment in life
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages and loss of earning capacity
- Future medical bills and medical treatment
If you’re ready to take the next steps in seeking justice against Zantac manufacturers, count on our team. All initial consultations are free, and we don’t charge any up-front fees for representation. Contact us today to begin your free case evaluation.